Arizona home warranty companies may come and go, but there’s one you can rely on to be there when it really counts -- Home Warranty of America (HWA)!
The experts at HWA -- a leader in the home warranty industry -- suggest you ask the following questions when evaluating Arizona home warranty companies:
- How much experience does the home warranty company have? HWA has almost 20 years of experience.
- Does the company have national reach? As one of the largest Arizona home warranty companies, HWA is nationwide and can offer a larger network of service providers and customer service and comprehensive program options.
- Is there a deductible or trade call fee and how much is it for each plan? Depending upon the plan, HWA’s trade call fees start at just $50.
- How can I understand what my policy does and does not cover BEFORE a service request? HWA has knowledgeable staff available around the clock to review your plan or answer your questions.
- Is there a money-back guarantee? HWA covers every contract for 12 months and offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
Ready to choose HWA from the list of Arizona home warranty companies? Request a quote now and be sure you view our video on HWA home warranties.