If you’re in the market for a new home, it’s time to compare home warranty companies and plans. A little bit of research can go a long way to ensure you make the right choice in protecting your home.
Home Warranty of America (HWA), a leader in the home warranty industry, suggests you ask the following questions when you compare home warranty companies:
• How long has the home warranty company been in business?
HWA was founded in 1996 and has continued to grow every year since.
• Do they serve a national spectrum?
As a nationwide home warranty company, HWA can offer a larger network of service providers and excellent customer service and program options.
• How can I understand what my policy does and does not cover BEFORE a service request?
HWA offers 24/7/365 service and knowledgeable customer service staff. Call (888) 492-7359 or click here to learn more about our plans.
• Is there a deductible or trade call fee and how much is it for each plan?
HWA has economical trade call fees starting at $50, depending upon the plan.
• Is there a money-back guarantee?
HWA covers every contract for a year and offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
• What happens to my policy if I sell my house?
HWA’s home warranties are transferable to the new owners.
• Will any of my appliances be refused coverage if they are already worn out, old, or out-of-date?
HWA has no age restrictions on homes or models and no inspections necessary prior to purchasing a home warranty from us (although HWA highly recommends that all buyers have an inspection on the home before purchasing it).
If you would like to view our informative video on HWA Home Warranties, click here. Or if you are ready to order an HWA home warranty, click here if you are represented by a Real Estate Professional (buying or selling) or here if you are an existing homeowner.
To provide helpful service with empathy and compassion
To provide comprehensive high-value home warranty coverage.