Home warranty companies in Virginia may come and go, but you can rely on Home Warranty of America (HWA) to be here when it counts!
A leader in the home warranty industry, HWA suggests you ask the following questions when evaluating home warranty companies in Virginia:
- How long has the home warranty company been in business? HWA was founded in 1996.
- Is the company national? As one of the largest home warranty companies in Virginia and nationwide, HWA can offer a larger network of service providers and excellent customer service and program options.
- Is there a deductible or trade call fee and how much is it for each plan? Depending upon the plan, HWA’s trade call fees start at $50.
- How can I understand what my policy does and does not cover BEFORE a service request? HWA has knowledgeable staff available 24/7/365 to make sure your questions are answered before there’s a problem.
- Is there a money-back guarantee? HWA covers every contract for 12 months and offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
View our video on HWA Home Warranties, or if you are ready to choose HWA from the list of home warranty companies in Virginia, request a quote now.