When purchasing something as important as a warranty contract for your house, it’s always a good idea to shop for a home warranty online first. A little bit of research can go a long way to ensure you choose the right warranty provider for your home.
Home Warranty of America (HWA), a leader in the home warranty industry, suggests you look at the following when evaluating a home warranty online:
• How long has the home warranty company been in business? HWA was founded in 1996.
• Is the company national? As a nationwide home warranty company, HWA can offer a larger network of service providers and excellent customer service and program options.
• Is there a deductible or trade call fee and how much is it for each plan? HWA has low trade call fees starting at $50, depending upon the plan.
• How can I understand what my policy does and does not cover BEFORE a service request? HWA’s customer service staff is knowledgeable and available 24/7/365.
• Is there a money-back guarantee? HWA covers every contract for 12 months and offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
View our video on HWA Home Warranties. Click here to purchase an HWA home warranty online. Homeowners and real estate professionals can request a quote now.
To provide helpful service with empathy and compassion
To provide comprehensive high-value home warranty coverage.