Protecting your home’s appliances and systems is a big concern for most San Francisco homeowners. Here’s a home warranty company San Francisco residents can count on -- Home Warranty of America (HWA).
Protecting homes in all 50 states for almost 20 years, HWA provides:
- Award-winning customer service
- Emergency service available around the clock
- No age restrictions on homes or models, and no inspections necessary prior to purchasing a home warranty
- Flexible pricing
When selecting a home warranty, ask the following questions:
- Is the company nationwide? As a nationwide provider, HWA can offer a larger network of service providers and customer service and comprehensive program options.
- Is there a deductible or trade call fee and how much is it? Depending upon the plan, HWA’s trade call fees start at just $50, which dispatches a qualified professional to diagnose and fix your issue.
- Is there a green option? HWA offers GreenPlus that allows you to replace covered appliances and systems when needed with ENERGY STAR-qualified products.
- Is there a guarantee? HWA offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. Check out our customer reviews, too!
Ready to get started with a home warranty company San Francisco homeowners and real estate professionals trust? View our plans or request a free quote for Real Estate Professionals and homeowners.