All above ground components and parts of the heating, pumping and filtration system, including pool sweep motors and timers.
Salt Water Pool (includes Pool/Spa Combo)
Circuit board and salt cell coverage.
Stand Alone Freezer
All components and parts, including integral freezer unit.
All components and parts.
Aerobic pump, jet pump, sewage ejector pump, septic tank and line from house to tank.
Septic Tank Pumping
Includes coverage for over 30 items not traditionally covered by basic home warranty plans.
Covered system or appliance will be replaced with an ENERGY STAR qualified product.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator and Washing Machine
- Heating System replacement with 90% efficiency model
- Replace Water Heater with Tankless Water Heater
- Water Softener
- Code Violations/Permits up to $250
- Increased Toilet Replacement up to $600
- Increased Professional Series Appliances up to $2000
- Removal of Defective Equipment
No, you are not required to have any type of home inspection to qualify for our plans.
Not at all! The age of the items you'll be covering does not play a role in your ability to secure protection.
Typically, homeowner's insurance covers damages stemming from unexpected events such as theft, fires or terrible storms. You file insurance claims based on these unexpected losses. A homeowner's warranty covers losses that are more expected, such as when appliances wear out over time. Each type of protection covers homeowner's from paying for those losses on a completely out-of-pocket basis.