Maintenance Tips for Homeowners
Learn how to take care of the important systems and areas of your home - before you need your HWA home warranty.
Home Maintenance Tips
Most of us aren't home improvement professionals, and not everyone enjoys performing the various maintenance tasks that come with being a homeowner. But with some regular attention from you and crucial guidance from industry experts, you can keep your home in tip-top shape all year long.
With our Homeowner Learning Center, you can save energy no matter the season, extend the life of your appliances, and perform important preventative maintenance to your home systems.
- Ceiling and Exhaust Fan Maintenance
- Cleaning Your Washing Machine
- Condensation in Your Fridge? 5 Causes and Solutions
- Clothes Dryer Maintenance
- Clothes Washer Maintenance
- Summer Energy Saving Guide
- Fall Home Maintenance Guide
- Garage Door Maintenance
- Garbage Disposal Maintenance
- Heater Maintenance
- Heating System Maintenance
- How to Troubleshoot a Noisy or Hot Refrigerator Compressor
- How Long Do Refrigerators Last?
- HVAC Maintenance
- Is Your Fridge Not Cooling?
- Oven Maintenance
- Plumbing System Maintenance
- The Green Guide to Replacing Appliances
- Pool Maintenance
- Refrigerator and Freezer Maintenance
- Roof Cleaning
- Roofing Maintenance
- Spring Home Maintenance Guide
- Summer Home Maintenance
- Summer Home Maintenance - Pests
- Sump Pump Maintenance
- Trash Compactor Maintenance
- Water Heater Maintenance
- What Temperature Should Your Refrigerator Be? Ideas to Consider
- Green Facts And Energy Saving Ideas
- Bathtub and Shower Cleaning Hacks
- 25 Home Hacks You May Not Know About
- Why is my Dishwasher Leaking?
- Why Is My Dishwasher Not Draining?
- Why Is My Dishwasher Not Drying?
- Why Does My Dishwasher Smell?
- Tips on How to Disinfect & Keep Your Kitchen Sink Clean
- Garage Door Replacement Costs
- How Hot Should a Dryer Get?
- Why Isn't My Dryer Spinning?
- Why Is My Dryer Not Drying My Clothes?
HWA Has You Covered
A home warranty from HWA protects your budget and your peace of mind against the unexpected expenses of inevitable home repairs. Whether you're buying, selling, or already in your home, we have a plan to fit your needs!View Plans