An HWA home warranty allows you to never worry about the high cost of repairing or replacing your home's appliances or mechanical systems. You will not have to search any directories for contractors or repair technicians or wonder whether you can trust an unfamiliar service vendor.
When a covered item breaks down due to normal wear and tear, simply dial our toll-free number 24/7/365 and an authorized service technician will be dispatched by our knowledgeable customer service representatives to handle your needs. Click here to view HWA Plans and Options
If you are represented by a Real Estate Professional, click here to view HWA Plans and Options. Please have your agent order the warranty for you.
If you are planning on selling your home soon, contact your local Real Estate Professional or us for special programs for sellers that may be available in your area. If you are buying another home soon, insist on the best - an HWA home warranty!
Ask or learn the answers to these questions before you buy a home warranty:
- When was the home warranty company founded?
- How has the company grown or not?
- Are they national? (This typically means a larger network of service providers and much more in customer service and program options.)
- How long does the policy cover my home?
- How do I renew or cancel my policy?
- Is there a money-back guarantee? (HWA covers every contract for 12 months and offers a 30-day money back guarantee.)
- How can I understand what my policy covers and what it doesn't BEFORE a service request? (Make sure you have 24/7/365 service and knowledgeable customer service staff. Call the company before deciding.)
- What happens to my policy if I sell my house? (HWA's home warranties transfer to the new owner.)
- Will any of my appliances be refused if they are already worn out, old or out-of-date? (HWA has no age restrictions on homes or models and no inspections necessary prior to purchasing a home warranty from us, although HWA highly recommends that all buyers have an inspection on the home before purchasing it.)
- Is there a deductible or trade call fee and how much is it for each plan? (HWA has low trade call fees, typically about $60, depending upon the plan.)
- Learn more with our 9-minute, animated video on HWA Home Warranties, click here.