HWA's Realtor Home Warranty Programs
You know better than anyone that buying a home can be a stressful experience. Anything you can do to ease that stress improves your odds of closing the sale. HWA's home warranties can help.
Our warranties cover those costly and inevitable events – leaky pipes, faulty circuits, broken-down appliances and much more. With this coverage in place, it's inexpensive and easy to make any home functional and comfortable again.
Here are just a few of the key benefits to HWA's realtor home warranty program:
- Customer service available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Claims can be filed online or by toll-free phone
- No age limits on homes, systems or appliances
- The only home warranty provider to offer 13 full months of coverage per term
- Customizable coverage options
- ENERGY STAR-certified appliance upgrades through HWA's GreenPlus program
- Nationwide network of qualified service technicians
Sell With Confidence
HWA home warranties make home sales simpler in two key ways: they give prospective buyers a sense of security, and they reduce the risk of post-sale liability by providing protection if something breaks down after closing.
Free Listing Coverage
HWA will keep your real estate inventory covered at no cost while it's on the market. Our basic sellers coverage is free* during the listing period for up to six months, with supplemental listing coverage for HVAC systems available at a competitive rate.
If a home doesn't sell right away, HWA's listing coverage can be extended for an additional six months. After the sale, transitioning warranties to new owners is a simple, streamlined process.
The Longest Coverage Terms
HWA outperforms other home warranty companies by offering 13 full months of coverage from the date of purchase. Most other companies only offer coverage for a year, often including a 30-day waiting period for service claims.
* Free listing coverage not available in CA or FL
HWA Has You Covered
A home warranty from HWA protects your budget and your peace of mind against the unexpected expenses of inevitable home repairs. Whether you're buying, selling, or already in your home, we have a plan to fit your needs!View Plans