Secure Your Charlotte Home Warranty Today
Wondering if you need a Charlotte home warranty? HWA can answer your questions!
Learn why Home Warranty of America is right for you
If you think home insurance will help you when your furnace or refrigerator breaks right after you close on your new home, think again. Home insurance (which is mandatory if you have a mortgage on your home) is designed to cover damage to your home in the event of a natural calamity or man-made disasters.
On the other hand, a home warranty protects home buyers and sellers from the high cost of repairs or replacement of major mechanical systems and appliances that break down due to normal wear and tear during the coverage term.
If something breaks in your new home, you can simply place a claim online or by calling 888-492-7359. You'll gain access to thousands of qualified contractors any time of day for just a small trade call fee.
Here are some of advantages of choosing HWA for your Charlotte home warranty:
- We connect you with a national network of qualified service technicians
- Award-winning customer service is available 24/7/365
- There are no age restrictions on homes or models
- There are no inspections necessary prior to purchasing a home warranty (although HWA highly recommends that you have an inspection on the home before purchasing it)
- Consumer plans start as low as $24.95 a month -- a much more affordable option than paying out of pocket for expensive repairs
To learn more about a Charlotte home warranty, view our plans, request a free quote, or and be sure to check out our customer reviews!
HWA Has You Covered
A home warranty from HWA provides security against the unexpected expenses of inevitable home repairs. Whether you're buying, selling, or already in your home, we have a plan to fit!Order Now